“In hawaiian, the word mana’o means to think deeply, to concentrate, to reflect, to gain insight”
— Created by Jeder Institute from Daniel Golemans book “Social intelligence: The new science of human relationships”
- What are three things that I should know about the most authentic you?
- What makes an experience or interaction meaningful?
- What about you most comforts others?
- What types of questions make you most uncomfortable?
- When does your curiosity create connections or understanding?
- When does your curiosity create difficulty?
- Who has challenged you to be better than you once were?
- What role can silence play in a conversation?
- What should people better understand about you?
- When are you most observant?
- Where do you feel most present?