Participatory Community Building blends Asset Based Community-led Development (ABCD) and Art of Hosting (Participatory Leadership) to provide participatory; patterns, practices, processes, and principles to give you the tools to co-create projects and initiatives.
The Jeder Institute supports authentic social change through increased community engagement and participation. Our aim is to engage, inspire and activate your organisation &/or community to produce the following outcomes:
- Skills and tools to support a connected community
- Community members who are empowered by strengthened relationships
- A shift in organisational and community mindset to one of positive discovery
Asset Based Community Development:
- Focuses on community assets and strengths rather than problems and needs
- Identifies and mobilises community and individual assets, skills and passions
- Is built on community leadership
- Builds relationships
Our Community Building team provide a range of bespoke Asset Based Community Development (ABCD) training opportunities for government, organisations and communities.