The Jeder Institute ABCD Mentoring Program is a strengths based program that pairs a mentor and a mentee in a purposeful learning and development experience.
ABCD Mentoring is designed to:
- support mentees in enhancing existing and developing new skills to support them in their exploration and learning of ABCD and participatory community building practices.
- help mentees further develop their skills and benefit from a mentor’s knowledge, guidance, and insights
- provide mentors the opportunity to share their skills and experience
ABCD Mentoring is designed for:
- Face to face or online conversations
- Organisations / Teams / Community groups
- Short or long term
For more information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org