It is a delight to be landing in your inbox this month.
We hope you are all doing well during this time of COVID. All of our team are still supporting communities and NDIS participants during this time either via virtual means or face to face with increased protection and whilst maintaining physical distancing. Our NDIS team are all undertaking Australian Government COVID-19 infection control training, this training covers the fundamentals of infection prevention and control for COVID-19.
We encourage everyone to Stay Connected during this time of physical distancing. It’s important to our personal mental health and to our family and friends to hear from us.
The creativity of individuals, businesses, communities and government during COVID has been heart warming from the regular posts on The Kindness Pandemic facebook group to local distilleries producing hand sanitiser. Humanity is truly rising to the challenge.
Our own team members have been sharing, Random Acts of Kindness, including:
- Meredith donating huge 200 medical face masks to a local medical centre and Aborginal Health Service
- Alex digging up some ginger and taking plant cuttings to deliver to a friend feeling lonely and isolated,
- Dee donating to a local muso who has lost all his gigs
- Jodie delivering groceries, newspapers and more to elderly neighbours
- Lynn supporting Coordination of Support workers from other organisations
- Jasmine cooking banana cakes and sewing face masks for elderly and immune compromised friends, family and clients and donating art packs to kids in her street.
We’d love to hear how you’ve been sharing love and kindness.
If you would like support or to learn more about our services please Contact Us
Please enjoy the read this month and stay safe.