The Art of Hosting Conversations that Matter – Ballina
How do we genuinely partner to create systems change in a top down world?
This 3 day training will provide an experience for deepening competency and confidence in hosting group processes.
You will learn how to construct powerful questions, host conversations with those questions, and harvest outcomes with teams, organisations, partners and community
Art of Hosting training 3 days
- Learn and reflect on how we lead & find inspiration for initiatives and projects
Art of Harvesting training 1 day (optional):
- Learn and practice how to capture emergence visually and co-create shared meaning
Patterns and practices will include:
- Four Fold Practice
- Circle Practice
- Graphic Harvest
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Chaordic Path
- DEC Thinking
- World Cafe
- Open Space Tech
- Next Stage Organising & Living Systems
*** You will learn from highly skilled AoH global stewards, practitioners and trainers who work throughout the world ***
$600 Youth/ Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander/ Jeder Members
$800 community members
$1200 Not for Profit
Art of Harvesting from $120pp. All costs are inclusive of GST
Lunch, morning and afternoon teas are supplied. Please reach out if finances or interpretation requirements are an issue; if you are passionate about being there, we want you there!
Who is it for?
Anyone who wants to explore the power of collective creativity and collaboration with each other and within their communities:
- Business leaders, social entrepreneurs, community and not for
profit leaders, community organisers, and their teams
- Next generation leaders and other young activists
- Department leaders, policy officers and program managers
- NDIS directors, team leaders, planners