ONLINE – Breathe. notice. now.
NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Tuesdays and Saturdays – 9:00 am – 9:45 am (AEDT)
From Tuesday Feb 9th to Sat Feb 27th, 2021
Join us on Tuesday and Saturday mornings as we explore and practice a skill set that has been internationally proven to offer many benefits to enhance and improve levels of overall health and wellness.
Just some of the benefits of practicing mindfulness include increased:
- levels of memory, concentration and focus;
- experiences of happiness and less stress;
- flexibility with thoughts and feelings;
- satisfaction in relationships both personal and professional; and sense of compassion and kindness for self and others.
Senior Consultant, A Centre for Conscious Care
- 25 years of experience working with children, adults and their families;
- For the last 10 years, has worked with a service provider in developmental services in various roles including direct support and in positions of management including support services, staff development and project management;
- With her education in counselling, developmental psychology, sociology and health sciences, Adriana deeply values using a comprehensive approach while providing quality supports for people and families.
- She is a true believer that all of us are interdependent and that we each carry a responsibility to help one another be the best we can.