Simone has a Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) and a Master of Social Work with mental health and disability experience spanning 15 years. She is the proud dog-mum/handler of Accredited Therapy Dog, Alfred.
Simone’s practice experience includes working in Therapeutic Out of Home Care, Child, Adolescent and Adult mental health, and youth homelessness services with people of varying diversities and abilities.
What you can expect:
- a practice approach that is developmentally informed, creative, collaborative and fun!
- functional behaviour analysis that gets to the root cause of behaviours
- behaviour support plans that are easy to follow and understand
- carer/parent coaching and debriefing
- support team training and reflective practice
- recommendation reports and advocacy for holistic supports
- collaborative approach with all stakeholders involved
Simone is passionate about helping people reach their goals in creative, innovative and fun ways and is a fierce advocate for social justice and inclusion.